Leading Partition Wall Contractor In Singapore
Renovation is more than simply a clean-up job; it involves a lot of planning and execution to improve your space in every way. Using a drywall partition in Singapore is one of the most effective methods to maximise your space. As there are many misconceptions about drywall partitions, it’s important to get the facts right, which is why we’re here to clarify them.
Why is it necessary to have a drywall partition in Singapore?
A drywall partition is a gypsum-based material that sets rapidly and may be used as a temporary partition wall in the office space. It’s also helpful in separating places that weren’t originally separated, and it can be done fast and affordably by hiring a professional drywall contractor.
The advantages of a drywall partition are as follows:
Installation is simple
Compared to concrete walls, putting up drywall takes a lot less time and is easier to work with in terms of weight. What’s more, drywall installation requires very little labour and is more fire-resistant than concrete walls.
Smartly divide your offices in Singapore
In Singapore, many rented premises feature big office spaces with no barriers, making it challenging to establish divisions. For the higher-ups, separate cabins are essential, as are private rooms to provide some privacy for staff. In such cases, the greatest technique to divide your workplace rooms is to use drywall as a partition wall.
Drywall is an excellent divider material for everything, from private cabins to office cubicles.
Have a separate pantry and resting place
When employees eat and sit in the cafeteria, they require privacy which a partition wall can provide. It’s tough to set up a cafeteria in an open environment, so many employees end up going out of the workplace and spending a lot of time outside the office.
Drywall partitioning has a wide range of applications. Here are a few instances.
If you need a private storeroom to house some vital office items, don’t worry; you can easily make a drywall partition and install a door, and you’ve got yourself a storeroom.
Seating space for customers and employees
When the office space is limited, it might be difficult to have employees working while clients or customers wait. As such, you can use a drywall partition to create a partition wall to divide the room, and provide privacy for both clients and employees.
Creating a barrier between one area of the office and the other
There are often many teams working together, and in an open workplace setting, there might be no privacy at all. This can result in disorganised management, in which teams aren’t intact, and communication is weakened. Hence, creating a partition wall is the perfect solution.
For their privacy, CEOs and individuals in top management require separate cabins. This isn’t possible in an open work environment. You may choose to hire a partition wall contractor in Singapore to build cabins that are segregated from the rest of the workplace with a simple drywall partition.
Many companies include open-concept coffee kiosks, where employees may obtain their own cups of coffee, but have no place to sit other than their own workstations, similar to a private cabin. Taking a break entails moving away from your desk and focusing on anything other than work. With a partition wall, you may create a cafeteria room filled with a few seats and tables for employees to sit and relax in to boost overall staff morale.
The Advantages and Disadvantages of Installing Drywall Partitions
Benefits of Drywall Partitions
- Drywall is simple to set up and install.
- When compared to concrete walls, it takes less time and requires less effort.
- It is highly customisable into various shapes and designs.
- It may be used for a variety of purposes.
- Concrete walls are more expensive.
- It’s environmentally friendly and 100% recyclable.
- It has an aesthetic appeal, which helps to improve the interior of your office or industrial space.
- Drywall is an excellent thermal insulator, maximising the efficiency of air conditioning in a room.
- Soundproofing options are available with various densities of rockwool insulations to cater to different usage.
Drawbacks of Drywall
- Supporting materials have to be added if you would like to hang heavier items, such as large paintings, art pieces, television, to name a few.
- It’s prone to accidental breakage if someone falls on the wall or if something sharp is shoved against it
Engaging the Services of an Expert Drywall Partition Contractor in Singapore
- Le Industrior Design features some of the most experienced and trained drywall contractors in Singapore.
- Our team has a deep awareness and understanding of industrial and construction regulations, as well as engineering knowledge, which aids in preserving the structure’s integrity.
- In the event that something goes wrong, our after-work support will be available to assist you.
- We offer excellent and affordable rates that won’t break the bank.
- Before any work is done, our team of excellent project managers and partition wall contractors will grasp the job’s needs.
- We promise a thorough and tidy job. After the installation, our team of partition contractors will remove all materials and debris.